Using document automation in your legal practice is no longer an option. Why?
- Non-lawyers are offering cloud-based self-service documents and advice directly to your clients. Your clients want to keep working with you, but only if you can offer them the same flexibility in service delivery.
- Document automation enables you to leverage your unique document content in the cloud to a wider audience of potential clients and referrers.
- Document automation is another name for ‘marketing automation’. With cloud-based ‘document applications’ you can provide clients with interactive checklists, tailored quotes and ‘robo-advice’.
- Document automation makes your practice more efficient and competitive. It helps train your staff, and improves internal quality and consistency.
- Document automation is now cheaper, and more technically advanced than you can imagine. If you think document automation means Word Mailmerge or HotDocs, then you need to update your knowledge.
- You can now remain in control of the process, from start to finish. You no longer need IT support to get started and maintain your applications.